Saturday, July 12, 2014

A bird in the hand

.


A bird in the hand is worth two in the Golden Age Club.


As we were learning Tai Chi, a little hummingbird flew in through the open side door and then got confused with all those glass walls.
Couldn't find her way out.


So our teacher, Eyal, gently caught the bird, stepped outside, opened his hand.
The bird rested a minute, got her bearings, and finally flew away back to freedom.
.
(Linking to  Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors and to  Camera Critters.)
.

10 comments:

  1. There are still miracles in the Land ♥


    Shalom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute little bird! Tai Chi - I took some classes in that with my mom years ago = good exercise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted a hummingbird to land on me, so I could feel it in my hand. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wonderful photos accompany a wonderful story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the architecture of this building!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, caught in the loving hands of someone attentive to creation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, how sweet! Thanks for finding a reason to share this with us at WWDD :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad your teacher provided a helping hand. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!