Sunday, April 17, 2016

Spring cleaning at the firehouse

.

Seen in Jerusalem today.
It looks like even fire and rescue trucks need a thorough cleaning just before Passover!
Our Pesach holiday starts this Friday evening. 
.
UPDATE: The day after I took this picture, the firemen were battling flames that engulfed two buses in Jerusalem after a terrorist's bomb exploded!
See the brave fire fighter's GoPro footage at http://www.timesofisrael.com/firemans-helmet-cam-shows-first-moments-after-bus-blast/
.
(Linking to Our World Tuesday.)
.

5 comments:

  1. The trucks aren't that different from ours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many fire trucks are the same the world around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a friend who lives in Jerusalem working in journalism and she keeps me informed of much that is happening. I hope you have a peaceful Passover...

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!