Sunday, October 1, 2017

Sensual centaur

.

When was the last time you saw a CENTAUR?!? 
I saw this one at Beer Sheva's Old City street fair during Sukkot three years ago. 
I remember well his strong silent presence, the menacing look he gave to each passerby, his face, his muscles . . . .
Enlarge the photo, see what I mean. 

For Oct. 1st Theme Day our City Daily Photo blogger group came up with the theme "sensual." 
Of the more than 26 entries so far, I note that the majority focus on females, so I am adding a MAN.
Well, at least a half-man.
.

9 comments:

  1. That is a whole bunch of weirdness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I prefer men, especially such a unique one. Interesting interpretation of today's theme.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do the Sukkot street fair a brooding centaur? I would be afraid that menacing look might frighten small children.

    Have a great yom tov.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He does looks menacing, Dina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like Theme Day!
    Your blog is a bright spot
    in blog land. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just couldn't come up with anything this month for Theme Day, so I had to skip it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's very interesting indeed.

    I have actually been away from blogging for a while too because of all those this and thats. I've just written and scheduled a bunch of posts about the busy time we had.

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for your comment!
Comment moderation is on so I will see any new comments even on older posts!